Housing Disrepair Claims Greater Manchester

Fill in your details to get your Housing Disrepair Claim Check

If you are a Social Housing Tenant and have reported a repair to your local council or housing association landlord which has not been fixed after 3 Months of reporting the repair, you may be entitled to claim compensation.

You have up to 6 years to make a claim for housing disrepair. The time runs from when your landlord should have carried out the work. If there is a claim for personal injury connected to your housing disrepair claim, a claim for personal injury will need to be made within 3 years from the date of the injury.

Check if you are eligible to claim

Request a call back

Start your no obligation assessment today

Friendly Service

If you currently live in or have previously lived in Greater Manchester and have been affected by Housing Disrepair while renting from a local council or housing association landlord (Social Housing Provider), that you would like to proceed with a Housing Disrepair Claim against, we would be happy to discuss this with you and assist you with a Housing Disrepair claim.

No Housing Disrepair claim is too small or too large for us to initially take a look at as we can potentially assist you with all Housing Disrepair claims that you would like to pursue.

We have already helped many clients from Greater Manchester and the surrounding areas of the North West to either check if they may be eligible to make a claim or to claim compensation and we are now happy to be assisting the people of Greater Manchester with Housing Disrepair Claims.

The Housing Disrepair claims management company that you use should be knowledgeable and reputable. All reputable claims management companies will be registered with the Claims Management Regulator and they will be issued with an authorisation number from the regulator.

DN Manley has been regulated in respect of Claims Management since 2009, so you can rest assured that we are authorised to assist you to claim where you would like to. DN Manley is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 837425).

A good claims management company should not charge an upfront fee for their services. DN Manley does not charge any upfront fees for any of our services and we never have. In fact DN Manley does not charge clients anything to assist them with their Housing Disrepair claims as our panel of solicitors pay us to market their services and we do not pass any of our costs on to you. DN Manley adds value to clients by assisting clients to check if they are eligible to make a claim.

Greater Manchester is not the only county within the North West that we can assist people with claiming for Housing Disrepair. In fact we can help you check and assist you to claim for Housing Disrepair from all over the UK. We have successfully assisted people to check for and make financial claims from pretty much every major city within the UK.

Other areas local to Greater Manchester and within the North West that we can also check for Housing Disrepair and assist people to claim for Housing Disrepair in are: Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, and Cumbria. We also cover every city, town, and village in the North West.

Some of the larger areas of the UK that we have assisted people with their claims are Wales, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Huddersfield, Leeds, Newcastle, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Bradford, Bristol, Belfast, Dundee, Leicester, Nottingham, Southampton, Portsmouth, Wolverhampton, Cardiff and many more.

If you are looking for a claims company or solicitor in Trafford to carry out a Housing Disrepair Check or to run a Housing Disrepair Claim for you then you can rest assured that it is our aim to offer our clients an excellent service. We are happy to be helping people in Trafford claim for their Housing Disrepairs.

DN Manley is a claims management company based in Manchester.  We have been helping the people of Trafford to receive compensation that they are entitled to and to reclaim money that is rightfully theirs since 2009.

Other Relevant Counties, Local Authority Areas, Cities and Towns Where People may be affected by Housing Disrepairs That We Can Assist With:

City of Manchester
City of Salford
South Yorkshire
West Yorkshire
North Yorkshire
East Riding of Yorkshire
Kingston upon Hull (Hull)

Start My Housing Disrepair Claim Check

If you would like to start a Housing Disrepair claim check please fill out our form and provide us with some basic details. Alternatively you can call or email us with your enquiry.