Fill in your details to get your Housing Disrepair Claim Check

If you are a Social Housing Tenant and have reported a repair to your local council or housing association landlord which has not been fixed after 3 Months of reporting the repair, you may be entitled to claim compensation.

You have up to 6 years to make a claim for housing disrepair. The time runs from when your landlord should have carried out the work. If there is a claim for personal injury connected to your housing disrepair claim, a claim for personal injury will need to be made within 3 years from the date of the injury.

Our process

  • 1

    Fill in our form

    All we need is some basic information so that we may assist you. We will never pass your data on without your consent.

  • 2

    We give you a call

    We give you a call to take some details to help you establish whether or not you may have a valid claim for Housing Disrepair.

  • 3

    Speak with a solicitor

    If we think you have a claim and you decide that you would like to go ahead, we can pass you on to one of our network of specialist solicitors for a free initial consultation.

  • 4

    Start your claim

    If the solicitor agrees to act on your behalf to make a claim there will be some paperwork for you to sign, but this will all be fully explained to you.

Start My Housing Disrepair Claim Check

If you would like to start a Housing Disrepair claim check please fill out our form and provide us with some basic details. Alternatively you can call or email us with your enquiry.

“By submitting your enquiry, you agree to our privacy policy and agree we may use the contact details provided to contact you about your potential claims.”